If you’re not registered to vote, you can’t vote for me!  Go here, to the State of Utah Voter Registration website, and register today!  You can also use this form to change your party affiliation to Libertarian, if you’d like (and we welcome you!)

To register online, you must complete the form by October 1.  After that, you can register at the County Clerk’s office in Parowan until October 19.